Ultra-Small, IQSmartTM Load Switch with Short Slew Rate
0.77mm x 0.77mm
- Ultra-Low IQ: 1nA Typ
- Ultra-Low ISD: 19nA Typ @ 5.5VIN
- Low RON : 34mΩ Typ @ 5.5VIN
- IOUT Max: 1.5A
- Wide Input Range: 1.1V to 5.5V
- 6V abs max
- Controlled Rise Time: 9us at 3.3VIN
- Internal EN Pull-Down Resistor
- Integrated Output Discharge Switch
- Temperature Range: -40o to 85oC
- HBM: 6kV, CDM: 2kV
- Ultra-Small: 0.77mm x 0.77mm
- Data Storage, SSD
- Mobile Devices
- Low Power Subsystems
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK SCHEMATIC
The GLF71307 features ultra-efficient IQSmartTM technology support some of the lowest quiescent currents (IQ) and shutdown currents (ISD) in the industry. Low IQ and ISD solutions help designers to reduce parasitic leakage currents, improve system efficiency, and increase battery lifetimes.
The GLF71307 integrated slew rate control greatly enhances system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Uncontrolled switching can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF slew rate control specifically limits inrush currents during turn-on, helping to minimize voltage droop.
The GLF71307 can be used in multiple voltage rail applications, helping simplify inventory management and reduce purchasing, and operating costs.